Mission The Library provides a welcoming learning environment for students and staff; supports the school’s aims and curriculum; encourages the love of reading and the development of students’ independent learning skills.
The library is open every school day from
08.20 a.m. to 2.10 p.m.
According to the school time table the students of Class VI-XII can visit the library for the issue and return of the books during their library periods. They can refer books and participate in library activities during this time.
02 book for a period of 02 weeks
Faculty and staff
Maximum 05 books for a period of 01 month.
Class libraries are functioning for classes I to V.
Open Access and Classification
The library follows an open access system. Every book is bar-coded and spine labels are attached. Junior fiction is shelved separately.
The stock and services of the library has been automated with an Integrated Library Management software.OPAC (Online Public Access Catalogue) of library holdings is available. Patrons can search by using keywords, author, title and subject.
Ms. Amita Parmar I/c Librarian
Sh. A.K.Gupta PGT (Maths)
Smt. Jatinder Kaur PGT (Eng)
Sh. L. B. Makwana TGT(Sanskrit)
Sh. Eliza Dabhi PRT
Ms. SINGH SAUMYA AMAL Class XII
Mr. Manav J. Chauhan Class XII
KV VV Nagar
Last updated on dated on - 04/08/2017
The library should adopt a set of rules for its proper functioning.
1. All students and staff of the school are members of the library.
2. A student can borrow only two books at a time for a period of two weeks.
3. A staff member can borrow maximum five books at a time for a period of one month.
4. Books will be issued to the students, during the library periods. No book will be issued or returned during the teaching hours.
5. Marking, underlining or writing on library books, periodicals, and newspapers is strictly forbidden.
6. Reference books and current periodicals will not be issued to any member. These can be consulted only in the library.
7. If the books are not returned within the specified time it will be viewed seriously and fine will be charged as per rules.
8. The librarian may call for a book at any time, even if the normal period of loan has not expired.
9. In case of book is misused, wrongly handled or lost the person concerned will have to replace the book or pay the current market price of the book.
10. After reading, make sure that the books, periodicals and newspapers are kept back at their respective places.
11. The members should take good care of library furnishings and equipment. Make sure the library looks as good when you leave as it did when you came in.
12. Drink and food are not allowed in the Library.
13. Library computers are for academic purpose only. Do not tamper with the computer settings. Follow the internet safety guidelines.
14. A ‘No Dues Certificate’ by each student is to be obtained from the librarian while his/her transfer/withdrawal from the school.
15. Strict order and silence shall be maintained in the library and speak softly if needed.